Already have a Username/Password for Andalas Journal of International Studies (AJIS)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (Turabian Style) Please see AUTHOR GUIDELINES
- The paper can be written in Indonesia or English, 4000-5000 words
Here is the writing system used:
- Title (Specific & Effective, Max. 15 words)
- Name of author (without title), name of institution and email address
- Abstract (150 – 200 words, in English)
- Key words (5 words)
- Research method
- Discussion and analysis
- Conclusion and Recommendation (where necessary)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.